Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day 16
Weight- 277lbs

LBW workout was pretty intense this morning I was running a little behind so I only rested for between 30 and 45 seconds between sets. I ran my 1 full championship and 2 1/2 championships this morning I finally made my free throws and headed for the shower. I stopped by Bag 'N Save on the way to work to pick up a veggie tray for our "Christmas" in July celebration at work. I thought I just as well bring something that I can eat. The cool thing is 4 other people brought veggie trays. That has never happened before its always tons of cake and cookies chips an junk food stuff. The old Craig would have been disappointed about the lack of bad food. Hopefully there is no lightning tomorrow and I will be able to put in a good workout in the pool.

No comments: