Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 15
Weight- 278lbs

I went to this gym this morning to do my cardio, luckily I got through most of my workout before they kicked me and a couple of other swimmers out of the lap pool. Apparently Nebraska state law states that if there is a visible lightning strike they have to close outdoor and indoor pools for one hour after the last lightning strike. Glad I know now, if they would have kicked me out before I could get my workout in I would have been running on the treadmill in swim trunks and sandals. Work was very busy and productive, just how I like it! The day went by so fast. On the way home I picked up some groceries and went home. I tried really hard to do my homework tonight but couldn't get it all done I just ran into a block. I will get the rest done tomorrow though no problem. Off to bed Legs tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Thanks for giving me your blog address again -- I miss checking in on you! Looks like you are doing great. We really enjoyed our time at the Upstream with you, Jessica & Jimmy. That was a fun nite. Your blog looks pretty nice on my new computer == all that black on black. You are doing such a great job with your health. It is fun to see you and watch the huge changes taking place .....now for Dad and I.
I plan to finish the book today after I work on my paper some.
Have a good one and keep up the good work!
Love,
MOM