Friday, April 6, 2007

Day 54

Weight- 304

Today was cold but good. I hit the gravel this morning since I am back on the farm. It was "nice" last weekend when I ran outside but today was very cold I persevered which is good. I spent most of my day working on tearing down an old horse barn that we no longer use. We made pretty good progress but have alot of work to do tomorrow. I went in to my Grandma and Grandpa's house today for lunch she made some baked fish and a salad separate for me which was nice. I had to have half of one of her cornbread muffins though, carbs, ha ha ha. I watched Just watched body of work this evening and it really has me re-energised! I am almost done with the second 4 weeks of this challenge and staring down the home stretch. I need to really regain focus and make every day count, and I will!

No comments: