Monday, April 2, 2007

Day 50








Weight-310lbs




Today went pretty well I ate well and had a great workout! I am very excited about what this week will bring. My scale weight hasn't changed much lately but I am definately seeing changes in my body fat levels so I am happy. I can't wait to take pictures this weekend and see how far I have come so far. Tomorrow will be another challenge because after work I will be going to the Creighton vs. Nebraska baseball game. I guess this will be the first time I tailgate with Myoplex instead of Bud Light! :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
You did so well this week-end while you were home. You are inspiring me....now if you can just inspire Dad! It was nice having you home. Thanks for doing the Xmas lites... I was really joking when I mentioned that on your blog--but it's nice to have them down.
Hope you have a good week. Thanks for taking care of things while we're gone.
Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Where are you damn updates boy