Friday, April 6, 2007

Day 55

Today I did my leg workout with my brother at our old highschool, its great to have some one to workout with it makes my workouts go much better. We killed each others abs, each of us came up with a couple creative ab workouts a couple of them include medicine balls. It really made it more fun than work but I will definately be sore tomorrow. We came home and ate breakfast then went back out to the barn and worked on tearing more of it down. I would say we have 3/4 of the outside boards off now its pretty much just a skeleton. After spending most of my time at a desk for the last 5 years it's nice to come home and put in a good hard days work or two every once in awhile.

My brother watched body of work with me and it sounds like eventually he will make the switch over to BFL. Right now he is doing a diet that was created by a guy in Omaha (Tony Dean). He was on Good Morning America the end of last year and they were challenged to have 100 Omahan's loose 2500lbs this year and then they will do a follow up story. So he has made a commitment to do this diet. The diet pretty much consists of eating what every you want as long as your under X ammount of calories, and doing cardio 3 times a week. I saw some of the before and after pictures on their website and they are impressive some people have lost a lot of weight doing their program, but thats just it they lost weight and all end up really skinny with no muscle tone. I think his goal is to get his weight down and then build himself from there.

No comments: