Thursday, April 5, 2007

Day 53

Weight 307lbs


I went to the gym in the morning and had a good arm workout. I went to work and ate pretty well. After work I came back home to my parents house. I was hungry when I came home but didn't feel like eating a meal, I searched the fridge, and grabbed an orange, there was all sorts of stuff I could have grabbed that I don't keep around my apt. but I grabbed the orange with out thinking about it. That is great, eating has become second nature for me. That is the good news. Bad news is after watching Body for life success stories DVD I realized I have been just going through the motions. My journaling is completely out of whack, I keep telling myself I don't have time, when the truth is I do have time I just choose to do other things like watch TV or whatever. So this weekend I am really reflecting on my issues and what I can do to improve them for my final 4 weeks of the challenge

No comments: