Saturday, April 21, 2007

Day 69















Weight-295lbs








Today went well I had a reall good run at the gym I found a really good pace my goal was to get to 2 miles again today but find a pace that I could run with out having to drop down the speed so most of the way 15 mins or so I ran at about 5.5 mph and the last 5 minutes I kept kicking it up finally sprinting the last 30 seconds at about 8.5 mph or so. I accomplished my goal of the 2 miles and not having to drop down in speed. Its nice to get a pace and get in a rythm I have never really liked running but I think I am starting to like it. Later this evening I went to my buddies "house warming party" Basically an excuse to throw a party and grill out. I brought some turkey burgers for my last two meals. The only negative to doing the whole BFL thing is hanging out with my friends. For the first few hours everything is cool, but then everyone gets to a point where they are too buzzed for me to relate. That is the only part of not drinking I miss which I guess is a big part. They all know what I am doing so they are supportive about it. I guess I just need to learn to have a good time w/o drinking... Lots of compliments tonight everyone was impressed with how much weight I have lost. That is always nice. Onward to free day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Read your blog today and I am very impressed. You are doing such a great job of being committed to a healthy life style. I really am so proud of you. It is not easy to do what you are doing but your perserverence is paying off. I am sure you feel so much better and will continue to feel better as you go along. It will be fun this summer to see the reactions of the Ryan's when we go to the lake -- they will really see the change since they don't see you at all. Anyway Craig, way to go -- you are my inspiration for sticking to it too!
Have a good one.
Love,
MOM