Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day 65






Weight- 301lbs




Today started out like normal, went to work had a good day eating. After work I went to mail out a Drill that I sold on Ebay for my Dad. Wow, did I pick the wrong day to go to the post office, last day to mail in taxes. The line was out the front door. Luckily they had 5 people working the counter so it went pretty quick. I came home ate a meal and watched some TV then went to the gym. I was filling up my water bottle and thinking to myself, what week of the challenge am I in? It took some back tracking to remember this was the 10th week. At first I thought am I loosing focus? I headed to the treadmill ready to conquer a mini goal 2 miles in 20 minutes. I knew I had to average about 6mph to hit my goal so I started out right at 6mph. I made it 10 mins before it started to get tough so when I was about ready to slow down I decided to turn it up a little and went up to 6.3mph. As I went along I had to slow down for a little bit and dropped it down to 4.5mph. The last three minutes were complete torture. to make it I had to kick it up to 7.0mph I hit 2 miles with about 30 seconds to go and dropped it down to next to nothing and walked the rest of the way. As happy as I was it took a little while to recover but once I did I felt really good. I came home made a BFL pizza while I was eating it I thought to myself, how great is this I am eating a pizza and loosing weight. I looked back at the thought I had about loosing focus and realized I am not loosing focus, this is starting to become a lifestyle. It isn't about only having 2 1/2 weeks to go anymore. I have integrated my eating habits and exercising and it is now a part of me. I have a long way to go of course, but I can't believe how far I have come. I know that my pictures after 12 weeks won't be "champion" quality but the journey that has bought me to this point will be.

No comments: