Monday, April 16, 2007

Day 64






Weight 304lbs


Today went really well this morning was the first morning I felt really rested when I woke up this morning. That is one of my goals that I have failed at getting more rest. That is something I look forward to changing as my challenge continues and as this lifestyle continues. I ate well today for my last meal I integrated a new EFL recipe that is really good. The "Great Chicken Pita" Chicken, Miracle Whip Lite, Celery, Grapes, Shaved Almonds, Tomato's, and a Whole Wheat Pita. VERY GOOD! My workout went well today I really wanted to quit during the last couple reps of 1 legged squats. The bad thing is I have to fight off the quiting mindset twice in a row. I get to about 9 on my left leg and try to convince myself to quit then I get only about 6 out on my right leg and want to collapse. The funny thing is I rationalize it, I just did 12 with my left I don't want to under work my right and not be symmetrical. (ha ha) Between that and all the lunges I am doing I really worked up a sweat today! Mini Goal for tomorrow, 2 miles on the treadmill. That might be pushing it a little, but its time to see what I am made of!

No comments: