Saturday, March 10, 2007

Day 27










Weight- 313lbs
Ok so I didn't have time to check that I didn't really make time to post so here it is today. Day 27 was very busy and full of ups and downs. I went and worked out the treadmill earlier in the morning. Before my work out I got my body fat checked using a electronic tester which can obviously have a margin of error. The only thing I know for sure is that I lost 17lbs scale weight in the first 4 weeks. According to the body fat tester I only lost 2% body fat down to 33% which would mean I lost 4.5lbs muscle on top of 12.5lbs fat which is not true. My biceps are bigger my legs are tighter. It really doesn't matter it just was very disappointing because I was hoping to find hard numbers to tell me how I did compared to my first 4 weeks goal. So now I need to go somewhere this week to get my body fat checked accurately with callipers. So I know that I hit my goal for the second 4 weeks. The rest of the day was spent helping move my buddy Bryan's girlfriend to her new house. Then that night I went bowling w/ my brother and his buddies in Council Bluffs. Little did I know they were planning on bowling till 2am ie 3am due to the time change.

No comments: