Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Day 24













Weight-319lbs


Well, I am half way through the week and feel like a kid before Christmas. I can't wait to see what I have accomplished thus far when I check my Body Fat on Sunday. Hopefully I don't unwrap my present and find tube socks! Any improvement still puts me ahead of where I was just 4 short weeks ago. Today i stumbled a little. I bought some Girl scout cookies a couple of months ago from a lady at work, well my box came in today. That dang thing just kept staring me down sitting on my desk, I had to have one. Luckily I stopped at one! But I punished myself for it at the gym . I upped some of my weights mid workout which will probably burn, plus I decided to walk on the treadmill for a couple minutes to "burn off the cookie" I found out something new about these free motion treadmills today. I thought they only went to a 15 incline, nope that just half way, they go all the way up to a 30 incline! So I walked 10 minutes between a 20 and 30 incline it was kind of fun. When it is level like pictured the console comes up to about my belly button, at full 30 incline my knees hit the console, pretty cool good workout too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
You are doing so well. I got a kick out of you saying you're like a kid b/f Christmas. Now for you, that is pretty excited!! Because I don't know anyone who gets more excited about Christmas than you!!
You are really staying focused Craig and that is what it takes. I will be anxious to hear about the luncheon you attended!
Good job!
Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Craig,

Elm Sorry.... I got you tube socks for Christmas this year... Bill told me that you loved tube socks.

Either way restraint is a true sign of strength; this is something you have shown every step of the way. You having only one Girl Scout cookie would probably have been a heck of a lot harder than having none (at least to me). I say this for two reasons. Foremost, having only one cookie puts you on the slippery slope to the desire of more, but you stopped at just one… to me that states more than just strength, but determination… so don’t be too hard on yourself. Secondly but equally, everyone knows that girl scout cookies are made with the highest grade cocaine the jungles of Columbia has to offer and is the main reason why you can never just have one (after eating all my cookies, I had to eat the boxes themselves just to come down off the high…. I still have the shakes).

Also you understood that after you had just one cookie what you would have to do… which was a little more exercise at the gym. So in reality you bought that cookie with sweat and determination… and your probably better off for it.

Jon

PS see you Saturday… bring the lotion :)