Thursday, March 8, 2007

Day 25










Weight- 316lbs






Ok glad to finally see the scale weight move! If I am going to hit my goals I figure I need to be at 315lbs by Sunday that is unless I gain 7lbs of muscle instead of 5 ;). Today was good I ate really well, actually I still have 1 more scheduled meal left. I will probably eat a 7th meal today because I am going the the midnight showing of 300 and wouldn't want to ruin the day with some popcorn and nachos at the theater. I am really really sore from yesterdays work out hitting 1o's on all of my muscle groups, chest is really sore, biceps are sore, triceps are sore, even my back is sore which never happens. Can't believe that that is my last upper body work out of the first four weeks. Time to shock the muscles on Monday with a new routine. Jon, start putting something together for me. Another good sign of the progress thus far is the fact that I will be needing a new belt soon. My belt has seven notches when I started I used the fourth notch now I am down to the last one! One leg workout and cardio session left on my and then pictures and body fat percentages can't wait!!!

No comments: