Monday, March 5, 2007

Day 22












Weight- 319lbs




Day 1 of week 4 I have been contemplating a lot about where I think I am and where I will finish this 12 weeks. I am really getting excited for the end of this week to see where I am at. Today went well, I got all of my meals in and had a pretty good workout. Tomorrow should be interesting, the head of my dept. at work asked me to go to a Charity luncheon, with the key note speaker being Nancy Lopez. Should be fun. I left my 3rd meal open because I don't know what will be served hopefully it will be something I can work with. I am not however going to snub the meal all together I believe she paid $55 per plate for this lunch, it would be pretty rude if I didn't eat. Well, I said I was going to bed at 9:30 better getting going it's 9:32.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

Just curious... did you ever buy any of the metabolism booster or thermogenic pills