Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Week 2 day 3

Well this morning I woke up around 8:20, I needed to leave the house around 8:35, luckily I had made my breakfast and lunch the night before. So I rushed out the door and made it to work on time. When I got to work I ate my egg sandwich consisting of 2 eggs, 2 slices of Bacon, and two pieces of wheat toast. For lunch I had chicken and rice with California mixed vegetables. I got home had a Protein shake w/ banana, frozen strawberry's, OJ, and two scoops of protein around 40gms. Then to the gym...

Squats-95lbs-12reps, 115lbs- 11reps, 135lbs- 10reps
Cable flys-85lbs- 10reps, 90lbs- 10reps, 95lbs- 10reps
Dumbbell shrugs- 65lbs- 10reps, 70lbs- 10reps, 75lbs- 10reps
Cable front raises-15lbs- 10reps, 20lbs- 10reps, 25lbs- 10reps
Narrow grip bar curls-45lbs- 10reps, 55lbs- 10reps, 60lbs- 10reps
Skull crushers-45lbs- 10reps, 55lbs- 10reps, 60lbs- 10reps
Back extensions-3 sets of 15reps
Calves on standing sled-

I rushed my workout today because the Creighton played Missouri State at 7. I ended up skipping the Calves to do them tomorrow because John only has me doing calves every other day. Even though I did rush through my work out I think it was a good work out. After I left Golds I went back home jumped in the shower and headed over to my buddy Bryan's house to watch the big game. That is where I ate dinner this where eating finally becomes a juicy story worth reading. I went off my diet tonight and had a couple pieces of pizza. That's the bad news good news I did resist the temptation of an ice cold Bud Light. Creighton pulled off a win and every one is happy. Tomorrow I work out in the morning, It's going to be a good day!

No comments: