Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Week 2 day 2

Weight 330lbs

Well the day started off with me hitting my snooze button for around 40 minutes. I am not a fan of mornings in general. Luckily with a little multi-tasking (cooking my turkey Bacon while I was in the shower) I was able to make a decent breakfast sandwich this morning. It was definitely a better choice than yesterdays wheel of death cinnamon roll. I got to work around 10 till 8 and ate my breakfast sandwich and washed it down with some orange juice. For lunch today I ate some chicken and rice, this afternoon I drank a strawberry protein shake. When I got home I watched some TV checked my email and then drank a protein shake that consisted of a banana, Frozen strawberry's, OJ and a scoop and a half of whey protein.








For some of you who don't know what Whey protein is that is a picture of the kind that I am using. Each scoop equals 24grams of protein, and only 120 calories. Either way I drank my shake and around 7:30 I went to the gym.

Standing Lunges-20lbs- 10reps, 25lbs- 10reps, 30lbs- 10reps
Dead lifts-
Incline Dumbbells- 50lbs- 11reps, 57lbs- 10reps, 60lbs- 7reps
Lat Pull downs-130lbs- 10reps, 140lbs- 10reps, 150lbs, 8reps
Lateral Fly-15lbs- 10reps, 20lbs- 10reps, 25lbs- 8reps
Wide Grip Curl-45lbs- 10reps, 55lbs- 10reps, 60lbs- 7reps
Cable Push downs-90lbs- 10reps, 100lbs- 10reps, 120lbs-10reps
Obliques-20 left side 20 right side

Today's work out went pretty well I tried to start of with smaller weights then I normally would so I could make it through more reps in the third set. I did not do Dead lifts because it is not a lift I have really ever done before and I need to have John show me the form. so I don't pull any thing in my back. I assume that you bend at the knees much like a squat keeping your back straight and just pull up, and then back down. I finished up today with 15 minutes walking on a treadmill at a high incline. When I got home I ate a chicken breast sandwich and some rice. Now it is time for bed. Until tomorrow...

No comments: