Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day 61

Weight-259

This morning I went to the gym and do my LBW things got shifted around this week because yesterday I was just too tired to do my LBW. So tomorrow I will do my UBW and Saturday I will do Cardio. I am very excited to see my weight continue to drop. I can't wait to see what my BF % is at. I really hope by the end of this 12 weeks I am under 20% we will see. Work was work I just really have a tough time on Thursdays. I have a lot to do tomorrow cleaning bills errands etc. Tomorrow night we will go out for my sister-in-laws birthday so it will be good to see everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

I know for sure that your family will be impressed with you commitment and the work you have achieved this far. You’re looking better and better month by month. We should do another day at the track to celebrate for kicks and giggles (and vomiting if necessary).

It’s good that you convinced Dave to the program… I saw him this weekend and I was impressed with how he looked. So you should congratulate yourself for helping him achieve his goals.


Jon