Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 58

Weight 267lbs

This morning I went to work which went pretty well, I had a good day sales wise. After work I stopped by complete nutrition and got another case of Myoplex turns out they sell it a little cheaper than DPS nutrition online, got it for $70 instead of $73 and shipping. After that I went to the gym and did my cardio then got stuck in the locker room for awhile because of Tornado warning. After that I went to Sam's and picked up some chicken and salmon. Overall an uneventful day, but fairly productive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

I see that you still have the gold’s gym icon on the right side of the screen…. You should remove it and replace it with the superior “Life Time Fitness Gym” Icon. Also, along with picture replacement, you should change your “about me picture.” Since the new you looks a lot different than the old. Just a suggestion if it helps.

Jon

I officially become old on the Aug 22nd… I usually don’t celebrate it. Just letting you know.