Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Day 66

Weight-267lbs

Today went well at work sales have been pretty good the end of this month. After work we went to Rugby it started raining and there was some lightning so we headed for shelter and waited till it passed. After it passed we went back to rucking drills. Dave and I went against each other and I squared up and lowered my shoulder as he made contact hit heads and I split my ear open. Really it was my fault more than his I just need to learn how to take a hit, it is different than football without helmets. So that was the end of practice for me. I went to the ER and had it glued up also got my tetanus shot updated. It wasn't bad just can't have any contact for a week which sucks. Now I am cooking for tomorrow and doing a little homework before bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

Now you can get back to working out at the gym where its safe and makes you good looking... but as for rugby... not only does it injure you, but I think it actually makes you ugly in the process.... have you ever seen a beckham (how ever you spell it) in rugby... no... you don't. Stick with the good looking people at the gym... we still have all our teeth.

Jon