Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day 54

Weight-264lbs

Finally the weight is dropping this week! I hit one more milestone 265lbs was the lowest weight I was as a senior in high school. However judging from my gut I had more muscle mass in high school than I do now. I didn't have a six pack but if I remember right (it has been that long) I at least could see the vague outline of one. So I guess I keep pressing on.

BFL is getting to be kind of like golf for me lately. At times the weight loss is just non-existent, but then I have a week where I loose 3-4lbs and it energizes me to keep going. In golf most of my the time I slice the ball, but every once in awhile I will step up to the tee and hit a 300 yard drive straight as an arrow and it keeps me coming back.

Tomorrow I am going to do my LBW and swim a little possibly climb if the wall is open. Saturday is my free day but I am going to do a stadium work out at UNO with Jon The football team has a bunch of tires down there so I have a feeling we will run some stairs run around the track and flip some tires, should be "fun."

No comments: