Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day 31

Weight- 269

So today went really well I have decided to stop swimming for now and use the stair mill for cardio. The combination of 2o mins on the stair mill and a really intense LBW yesterday made me walk like I was 80 all day. My mind is on vacation right now even though I have a couple days before I leave for Minnesota. Speaking of which I need to do some packing tonight. So I can go back home after work tomorrow night. Eating has been great lately and my weight is finally taking a nose dive. This will probably be my last journal entry until Aug. 6th when I get back from the vacation. I am going to make sure to have a relaxing vacation while keeping up with my workouts and eating. I will loose weight while on vacation. It is going to be fun to get the whole fam on lifting and working out with me on vacation. Maybe we can do group workout sessions in front of the cabin. lol. OK I have a lot of work to do right now so I will talk to you all in a week or so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

It looks like your weight is starting to drop again... its amazing how a little change can create a huge difference in what you want... but then again that's how all this started now, isn't it.... you deciding to make a little change, because in reality... you didn't ditch your friends (grated social aspects have somewhat been rearranged), move away, or quite your job. You just decided you wanted more of yourself and accepted all that would entail… a small effect with profound and still unraveling accomplishments to behold.

All the change that you have made for yourself happens’ to be a small change when compared to all the other changes your helping hand has made in making even bigger changes in other peoples lives… you got you roommate, family and other friends even motivated (and introduced to BFL).

It’s cool that you’re being recognized for what you have done, because years from now, when all is said and done, people will always be able to state the given moment that the masses officially looked to you for motivation, guidance, and help, but the reality of it is, that you were always providing it from the beginning.


You buddy

Jon

Elizabeth said...

Hi Craig, Good to read your blog. I am considering begining BFL with my daughter. My sister did it a couple of years ago with great success. I am fretting about exactly what to eat and what to buy into the house to enable it to happen. Congratulations for your success. I think the blog idea is a good one, that I think I may copy. Cheers Elizabeth from New Zealand.