Monday, August 6, 2007

Day 43

Weight- 272lbs

I woke up this morning with my ankle swollen from rolling last night playing basketball. Walking wasn't going so well so I decided to go back to bed and do my cardio tonight. Over the day the swelling started to go down and and it started to feel a little less stiff. So tonight I went to the gym and worked out on this weird elliptical machine. It was a good decision because there wasn't much pressure so it felt all right. Boy is my upper body sore from yesterday's workout. I went to the gym with my room mate who by the way has dropped from 254lbs to 232lbs since starting BFL. Our workout was so intense it is always great to have a spotter, I can really push myself to the limit, and I am sore all over.

Vacation was great it was 7 days of relaxation. We went fishing and golfing and just hung out. My mom stuck on the diet with me and exercised every day I was really proud of how she is sticking with it. The roads are pretty flat around that area and on one of my cardio days ran a personal best 3 miles. That is the farthest I have ever run in my entire life so that was a big accomplishment. My brother and sister in law came with Ace and he did really well. He only woke me up once the entire trip. All the kid does is sleep.

No comments: