Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day 2

Weight -279

I didn't get up early this morning I guess I needed some more rest. So I did my workout this evening. Today was legs and I had one of my better leg workouts. Gold's isn't the most well air conditioned gym in the world so I really worked up a good sweat. I have been recovering from a strained muscle that seems to run up to my left hip. It had just recently started to feel much better in the last week. Today when I was doing lunges I strained it again and it really is annoying me. So I think for the next couple weeks I will have to stick to leg curls. Eating is on like donkey kong I would say for the last 4 weeks or so my meals have pretty much been the same every day which for now seems to have boost my weight loss again I plan to continue it. EFl egg casserole, yogurt cottage cheese mix, Chicken Brown Rice Broccoli, Myoplex, Myoplex, Salmon baked potato broccoli. Surprisingly I am not bored with it. I think my free day breaks up the pattern for me. Well I need to go pack my lunches and head to bed.

No comments: