Monday, June 25, 2007

Day 1

Weight- 284lbs

Day one baby! Its time to go, and it feels more like a competition now for me. Went to work this morning not much about that. Came home and went to the pool for awhile. Then met up with my brother went to a park and did a boxing workout and some sprints. We were both dead by the end of it. We finished with two "Oklahoma's" we did a 4 consecutive 50 yard sprints in between each sprint we alternated 10 push-ups and then 10 sit-ups by the last 10 sit-ups I was so out of breath. It was a great workout and plan on doing it more often during this 12 weeks. I came home and ate and now its time for bed, I need to get up early for my leg workout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Day 1 down!! Congratulations. I hope this challenge goes well for you! You are looking GREAT! Keep up the good work.