Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Day 73








Weight- 295lbs




Today was a long day but I feel good that I made a good transition merging my workouts with my class. I went and did my leg work out this morning around 6:45 came home got ready and headed to work. My boss let me go home early because it was slow which gave me some time to go home before class. I think I am going to really like this program. There is a lot of reading and writing assignments, but no tests. I also am very excited that my professor is not a traditional professor. He was a marketing manager at a bank and then owned his own firm for awhile so I think we will receive a lot of good real world info. He told us basically if you show up to class, participate, and turn your assignments in on time you will do well. So those are my goals for this program makes it pretty easy for me. As far as week 11 goes for BFL I am excited that I am at the same weight I was last Saturday, that usually means weight loss the last few days of the week. I think it would be really cool if I could get down to 290 by Saturday of week 12 that would put me at 40lbs of scale weight loss. Either way I am happy with my results and excited to continue on with this lifestyle.

No comments: