Tuesday, April 24, 2007

DAY 72






Weight- 297




Eating went well today and so did my workout other than that it was a pretty uneventful day. I am really tired from my run and don't feel much like doing anything but hitting the sack. After these runs I feel almost like I used to after football practice but not quite, so I know I have more left in me. I remember comming home after practice and not feel like eating I would just lay down on the couch because every ounce of energy was tapped.




Tomorrow I go to my first class at Bellevue so I am excited about that, and also know it will be a great challenge for me. The class work is one thing, but remaining focused on my workouts and eating will be a challenge. My priorities have changed. Number one is school this is really my last chance at graduating so it needs to be number one. Two is keeping up with my BFL lifestyle which I will it will just take planning, and another change in lifestyle.

No comments: