Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day 27

Big news today turns out I am one of the round 2, 2007 featured competitors on the BFL website. What great motivation this is for me as I near the half way point of my second challenge. Here is the link! http://www.bodyforlife.com/challenge/2007/07Featured2.asp

Weight 273lbs

This morning I woke up ate some cereal and did my homework for the next couple weeks to prepare for vacation. Later in the day I ran some hills w/ my room mate and another guy that are looking to get in shape for rugby. I think I will practice with them but don't know how much I can play because the game schedule contradicts with helping my Dad during harvest. I was beat the rest of the day I think it was a combination of free day food and those dog gone hills. I honestly didn't even feel like journaling :(. The cool thing is I was rewarded when I hoped on the computer and went to visit my message board friends. Mark found me on the BFL website and sent me the link. Wow, that was a huge surprise and boost for me!!! It's time to kick it up another notch.

No comments: