Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 25

Weight-274lbs

I woke up this morning and did my LBW it was alright not my best ever. The only thing that I have found I like better about Gold's then Lifetime is the calf machines. Lifetime has a couple calf machines but compared to the amount of machines they have for every other muscle group it's kind of disappointing. I can adapt some of the hip sleds they have to calf machines so it works out alright. Work was very good today. I had a lady call up and order 8 recliners, that was a first. I found out yesterday that my next class is going to have a pretty small workload which is definitely a plus with vacation coming up. I should be able to get the next two weeks worth of assignments done tomorrow. I am tired so will probably be hitting the hay here pretty soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

How dare you ally yourself with our old friend/ now arch nemesis….Gold’s…. Gold’s is like the plague… no scratch that… it’s more like the Spanish Inquisition. Do you even know some motives for Intuiting the Spanish Inquisition? One was to establish a political and religious unity… Gold’s gym use to be world’s gym… the world Craig… it’s a big place (some places world’s gym still exists… it’s just like pedophiles in priest hood). Second motive was to weaken the opposition… before 24 hour, there was no opposition. The third reason was create fear Craig… FEAR… do you fear Gold’s I do!... well just that one guy who seems to like spandex all the time… also steroid girl…. Man did she have great abs. Also profit… money… Gold equals a lot of money… just one gold bar at Fort Knox can be worth over $150K… that’s a lot of money… so there you have it Craig. Sure everyone knows about it’s now…. but in the end, especially hindsight… its wrong… very very wrong. (I used to Wikipedia to get all that info)


Jon


PS. Do you still have your Gold’s membership?