Monday, June 11, 2007

Day -14

Weight- 284lbs

This morning I woke up and went to 24 hour fitness with Dave and helped him through his first BFL workout. He did pretty good and I looked at his sheet afterward he was pretty realistic about his 10's whereas looking back at my first workout I hit all 10's (yeah right). Working out in the morning gave me so much energy for work it was really great. Tomorrow I will have a manager or staff member from the KC store sitting with me and listening in all day. It is not bad having them sit with you for an hour, but the whole day? Oh well it's just one day.
I need to get a new protein shaker tomorrow because the cap on the one I have now got melted in the dishwasher. I can't continue to use my thumb as a cap it doesn't quite make a perfect seal.

No comments: