Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day -13

Weight- 283lbs

This morning I woke up early went to the gym and did some incline HIIT cardio. It was a good session and I pushed through it nicely. I think however I need to up the speed on Thursday. I got lucky today I one of our KC visitors didn't show up so I only had someone sitting with me for about 30 minutes. After work I went to the pool for awhile, it got a little cool so I came in early. I did a little homework ate and watched TV. I also picked my Mom's new laptop up for her today and got it charged tomorrow I will load Microsoft Office on for her and bring it home this weekend. Tomorrow I am going to go to 24 hr fitness again and help Dave with his legs, while I do my arms workout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Thanks for picking up the laptop for me ... I've still not done anything with it yet...life is too busy.
Love,
MOM