Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day 45








Weight-314lbs
Today went well overall work was so slow one hour in I was thinking only 7 hours to go. When I got home I really didn't want to do legs today, this the first time that I wasn't all that psyched about a workout. Even when I got to the gym half way through my squats I wanted to skip my super sets, but I over came all that and had a really intense workout.
After I got done at the gym I met one of my co workers at a park and to play some basketball. He has been asking me about body for life so I gave him my book and I think he will start on the program sometime shortly. I came home and ate my last meal of the day and then headed over to another co-workers house to check out the video he did for the NFM "day of celebration" he does a spoof of a popular TV show ever year with an underlining positive message. Last year it was American Idol this year is going to be 24. It was really good he is a very good video editor.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

I glad to see you overcame that small desire to cut your exercise short. Always remember how you felt after you went all the way with you routine, because I know it felt good and your glad you did it.

Jon