Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 44








Weight- 311lbs




I had another good day eating, everything is pretty constant on the food side which i good. Planning is key I make most of my meals the night before so there is really no way of screwing things up. After work today I went down the CU sports complex to watch Creighton take on nationally ranked Missouri. Creighton won the game with a double off the wall in the bottom of the ninth couldn't ask for a better ending. After the game I went to the gym and did my cardio my calves hated me today on the incline. This the first time they really got tight on the higher inclines but it was good to work through it all. Came home changed it up a little and had some lemon chicken pasta (whole wheat of course). I am starting to get excited to go back home this weekend. I should have plenty of time to do a little target shooting with my bow which will be nice I need to get back in the swing of things for turkey season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
I am looking forward to you coming home for the week-end too! I will have the food you asked me to get around for you and I might even fix it for you! When you're target practicing maybe you can shoot down my Xmas lites and put them away for me!Ha!
Doing great. Have a good one.
Love,
MOM