Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Week 4 Day 2

So I was well prepared this morning with my breakfast and lunch packed the night before. It was a good thing two I was worried I was going to be late this morning. When I got to work I had my egg sandwich 3 slices of turkey bacon and some egg beaters two slices of toast. In between breakfast and lunch I had some peanuts. Bag and Save had in shell peanuts for 99 cents a pound so I bought like 3lbs the other day. For lunch I had Chicken, rice, and california mix vegetables. In the afternoon I had some more peanuts. On the way home I stopped by play it again sports and picked up a belt for lifting. I strained a muscle last week doing dead lifts so it was past time to get a belt. When I got home I made a vanilla whey, apple juice, pineapple, and peach shake. This is by far one of my favorite shakes. I sat around on the couch for a while and watched some TV, then went to the gym.

Lunges- 40lbs 3sets
Dead lifts- 135lbs- 10reps, 155lbs- 10reps, 175lbs-10reps
*Incline Dumbbell press- 60lbs- 10reps, 65lbs-10reps, 70lbs- 7reps
Cable Lat Pull Downs-140lbs- 10reps, 150lbs- 10reps, 160lbs- 10reps
Lateral Flys-15lbs 10reps, 20lbs- 10reps, 25lbs-10reps
Wide Grip Curls-45lbs- 10reps, 55lbs- 10reps, 65lbs- 10reps
Cable Tricep push downs-95lbs- 10reps, 110lbs- 10reps, 120lbs- 10reps
Obliques- 17reps each side

*When I record anything using dumbbells the weights are each dumbbell not a total of the two.

The work out was good today. Jon caught me staring at nothing lost in the music I was listening to on my Ipod. He told me that he had posted on the blog, very nice that my trainer, after 4 weeks has decided to start reading my blog, Thanks Jon. He also said that someone else had posted a comment. Thanks Mom. So now I have my trainer and my Mom reading, I guess that's a start! When I got home I had some more Chicken and rice, while I watched The James Lipton behind the Actors studio interview of Barbara Walters. I need to go to bed soon because I have to get up early tomorrow morning to work out because there is a Creighton game tomorrow night. So I guess I will go make breakfast and go to bed.

No comments: